Wave SpringsSmalley Wave Springs are available in a number of configurations to reduce space and weight in your application. From our multiple turn Crest-to-Crest® springs to our Wavo® springs, test which spring is right for your application requirements.
Crest-to-Crest Wave Spring Advantages
- 50% reduction in spring height
- Same force and deflection as coil springs
- Smaller spring cavity provides for reduced material costs
- Fit in tight radial and axial spaces
© 2019 SMALLEY STEEL RING COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Spirolox® Retaining Rings (Spiral Retaining Rings) are coiled not stamped like ordinary circlips, producing a ring that has a uniform cross-section and a 360° ring surface. Coiled on edge, our no scrap manufacturing process, allows us to provide stainless steels and other exotic alloys economically.
- No Ears to Interfere® with mating components
- Interchangeable with stamped ring grooves
- Easy to assemble and remove with no special tools