Why Go Wave Spring?Smalley Wave springs are specified by engineers because of their space saving abilities. As the innovator of Wave Spring technology, Smalley springs have been designed into everything from the Mars Rover to tennis shoes.
Whether you are designing for medical, automotive, oil and gas or something out of this world, Wave Springs will save your application space and weight. Wave Springs are typically specified as a replacement for coil springs; however they have also been used as an alternative to stacked Belleville disc washers. Request samples to test in your application now.
Crest-to-Crest Wave Spring Advantages
- 50% reduction in spring height
- Same force and deflection as coil springs
- Smaller spring cavity provides for reduced material costs
- Fit in tight radial and axial spaces
Whether your application needs a standard or custom solution, Smalley will provide you with the right spring, in the right material for your application. Our engineers are available for complementary design consultations.
- Over 4,000 standard springs
- Diameters available from .188" to 16", 5 mm to 400 mm diameters
- Carbon and Stainless Steel standards
- No Tooling Charges™ on custom wave springs
- Diameters from .157" to 120", 4 mm to 3000 mm diameters
- Exotic alloys readily available
Save Space & Weight
© 2018 SMALLEY STEEL RING COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
*NEW* Wave Spring eBook
Browse our Wave Springs
Download our Catalog